Are you seeking to broaden your marketing experience with a global agricultural machinery manufacturer? Perhaps you're looking to apply your statistical analysis background to a new challenge within a reputable multinational? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Our client, a global market leader manufacturing a range of agricultural machinery, is seeking a Marketing Assistant to be based at their UK headquarters in the West Midlands. The ideal candidate should have a degree level qualification in business, statistics or marketing.
You will have experience of handling and analysing data, as well as some experience of using design software such as Adobe Indesign and Photoshop. An understanding of the agricultural industry and SEO would be advantageous but not essential.What your 'day-to-day' will look like:
What you will possess:
- Monitor, analyse and maintain a high standard of data quality within our CRM system
- Manage data to be used for insight as well as direct marketing and email campaigns across the business (machine & parts sales & services marketing)
- Use product data to create and publish documents using Indesign (such as product range price lists)
- Other adhoc marketing duties
What you can expect:
- Ideally a degree or equivalent in business, statistics or marketing (or related fields)
- Experience of handling and analysing data
- Experience of using design software (e.g. Adobe Indesign and Photoshop)
- Agricultural industry background or understanding is desirable, not essential
- SEO experience is desirable
- Good organisational and self-management skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Competitive salary package
- Broad professional development opportunities
- Experience within a global market leader
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.