Our market leading client are currently seeking to recruit an experience Door Entry Service Engineer to cover work in London, Kent and Essex.
The information below covers the requirements, expected candidate experience, and accompanying qualifications for the Door Entry Service Engineer.
The role for the Door Entry Service Engineer will involve;
* Service calls to door entry systems
* Service calls to access control systems
* Service calls to warden call systems
* Small installation works of door entry & access control
* Large installation project completed as part of a team.
To be considered for this Door Entry Service Engineer role, you must have;
* Experience with Videx, Entrotec, and KMS.
* Experience with Tynetec, Tunstall and Chubb is a bonus.
* Proficiency in working on various makes of door entry and access control equipment in a servicing capacity.
* The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Confidence in liaising with clients on prestigious sites.
* A full UK Driving License due to location of jobs.
The position of the Door Entry Service Engineer will offer;
* A basic salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience.
* All travel is paid for from when you leave home if London/ Kent based or when you leave our office if Essex based.
* Auto-enrolment into company private healthcare scheme after probation.
* 20 days' annual leave, increasing with length of service.
* A company van, tools, laptop uniform (including boots) and a phone.
* Company Credit card for any material purchases or fuel.
* Employee assistance program.
There is an emergency call out rota which is one day every 11 days. Standby money paid and then hourly rate for out of hour calls.
Working hours are 7:30 to 16:00 or 8:30 to 17:00 depending on home location.
If you are an experienced Door Entry Service Engineer looking for a new role please apply with your most recent CV