Electrician - Up to £35,000 per annum - Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
Our client are an Electrical contractor experiencing large growth across all their business departments. This thriving company provides an exceptional level of electrical services and specialise in the installation, service and maintenance of EV charging equipment to domestic and commercial properties..
This is an exciting opportunity for an electrician to become an EV Charge Point Installer OR an electrician already trained in EC Charge Point Installing, to work on the installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points and possibly in the future PV, Battery, other Carbon Reduction (CaRe) type technologies for an ambitious company.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking company where you can develop your skills and build a career. You will receive full training for the installation of electrical vehicle charging points.
* Installing EV charge points to domestic and commercial properties.
* Test and inspect systems and complete relevant paperwork required for government grants.
* Maintain and uphold company standards and H+S requirements.
* Communicate with customers answering queries providing excellent customer service.
* Serving clients across Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire.
* Travelling will be necessary.
* NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation.
* C&G 2919-01 Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installation desirable.
* C&G 2391 Test and inspection qualification.
* Flexible team player who appreciates variety and contributes with lots of energy.
* Exceptional customer service ability.
* Self motivated with the desire to grow and develop within an exciting, young company.
* Full Clean Driving License.
What's in it for you?
* 27 days' holiday + public bank holidays + a paid day off on your Birthday, you'll never have to work a birthday again!
* Weekend overtime rates.
* Dedicated company vehicle, equipment & fuel card.
* Company workwear
* Training and development opportunities