We have a rare opportunity to add a Used Vehicle Preparation Technician to the team at Parkway Volkswagen in Derby.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and highly organised individual who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills as well as Technical expertise.
You will be a team-player who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where there are set processes and procedures to follow and paperwork to complete.
The successful applicant will need to be qualified with an industry recognised qualification and be able to demonstrate both skills and experience in modern vehicle repair and maintenance methods.
In return we offer an uncapped time saved bonus scheme together with a partially subsided Volkswagen vehicle on a staff benefit scheme.
An MOT licence is preferred but not essential as there will be the opportunity to achieve your MOT qualification with us.
* Minimum Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
* Ability to understand and carry out basic diagnosis in both mechanical and electrical work
* Good customer communication skills, can provide opinions and verbal reason to customer discussions.
* To road test vehicles for quality control and /or diagnostic purposes
* You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
* We offer a competitive basic salary of £24,960 (£26,000 with MOT Licence)
* Uncapped time saved bonus scheme
* Partially subsidised Volkswagen vehicle on a staff benefit scheme
* 24 days holiday, increasing up to 28 days based on length of service, plus Bank Holidays
* Company Pension Scheme
* Comprehensive training and support programme