Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Continuing Airworthiness Manager for a reputable client based in Scotland. This is a permanent opportunity and will require relocations.
* Nominated Postholder Part-M/PART-CAMO.
* Ensure compliance with the conditions and restrictions of the AOC, with the applicable regulations and procedures (I.e. EASA Part-M, Part CAMO).
* Final responsibility towards the airworthiness of the helicopters managed under the UK CAMO.
* Ensure that all continuing airworthiness task in cooperation with the subcontractor carried out in a timely and adequate manner.
* Ensure the certificate of airworthiness and ARC remains valid.
* Assure all maintenance is performed in accordance to And by the competent authority approved, maintenance program, in due time and any defect and damage affecting safe operation are rectified to an approved standard.
* Manage the approval of modifications and requesting technical support from an organization approved in accordance with Part-21.
* Any other responsibility as defined in the approved CAME.
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering (aviation) or equivalent through experience.
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant management experience.
* ICT literate (specific aviation software & MS Office, Rusada Envision or similar).
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy