Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Senior DSP Engineer with a highly competitive salary and desirable staff benefits.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for an experienced, creative and talented DSP Engineer to work on Audio Digital Signal Processing algorithms and associated control software within a dedicated team to develop exciting and innovative Professional Audio Products.
Design and implementation of DSP for digital audio systems
Design and implementation of software for audio networking solutions and system peripherals
Product Specification and Architectural design
Knowledge & Experience
* Design and implementation of DSP algorithms for audio systems
* Design and implementation of embedded software written in C and/or C++ for such systems
* Full product life-cycle experience
* Experience of working within a quality system e.g ISO9001
* Familiarity with assembler language for ADI Processors: SHARC, SHARC+, Blackfin
* A keen interest in audio systems
* C experience
* C++ experience
* Knowledge of Linux
* Experience with IP and audio networking
* Good hardware familiarity
* Experience with RTOS
Skills & Attributes
* Ability to work well within a small team of hardware and software engineers
* Strong communication skills and be comfortable working with all levels of the organisation and with customers
* Good time estimating and planning skills
* Ability to work independently making decisions and driving issues to a conclusion
* Be interested in all aspects of the Company from business strategy to the working environment
* Be flexible and keen to assist in a variety of ways on a variety of projects.
* Above all have strong technical skills and a desire to develop these quickly
Education & Qualifications
* Degree in a relevant subject or a track record that demonstrates a clear ability to design complex, innovative new products.
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail