Job Title: Fleet Planner
Salary: £40,000- £50,000 per annum dependent upon experience
We currently have a vacancy to join one of the world's leading, global aerospace and defence companies as a Services Officer- Fleet Planning. This role will be based at their site in Derby and is a permanent position.
They pioneer the power that matters to their customers, to society and to the planet. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, they put their customers at the forefront of the aviation industry. Their product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft and more than 13,000 engines in-service around the world.
Working within the Civil Aerospace division, this role is at the centre of their Services Planning and Control function. Reporting to the Fleet Planning Manager, a Fleet Planner is responsible for creating and delivering global operational fleet plans for given products to ensure operational and contractual spare engine levels are maintained in their customer fleets.
You will be joining an area that has a proven track record of developing future managers within the business and will be dealing directly with stakeholders at all levels of the company, giving you the opportunity to develop a reputation and network across the company
* Inform and deploy the Engine Product Team's fleet strategy through the means of policy definition, into an operationally deliverable plan.
* Aggregate & optimise fleet and customer maintenance plans using intelligent planning techniques to maximise fleet health and spare engine availability.
* Scenario planning - understand and model the impact of opportunities and hazards to the plan to inform and guide the business and necessary actions; identify, coordinate and manage Fleet and Customer operational risks.
* Ownership and management of engine removal plans (demand) for allocated product(s) whilst ensuring integration with the supply planning team to ensure a balanced load and capacity plan.
* Governance of fleet planning executive data; support global fleet health governance, reporting and maintenance of executive fleet planning inputs & assumptions.
Benefits Include (but not limited to):
* Excellent career development/ progression opportunities
* A competitive salary
* Employee Support Assistance
* Employee discounts
* Retirement Savings
* Retirement Advice
* Individual Savings Account (ISA)
* Lifetime Individual Savings Account (LISA)
* Share purchase Scheme
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Group Life Assurance
* Partner Life Insurance
* Personal Accident Insurance
* Travel Insurance
* Operational Planning and Control experience, or degree in a technical or numerate discipline with strong data analysis and analytical problem-solving capability in support of turning data into information for use in planning and forecasting activities
* Substantial influencing and communication skills at all levels within the business; experience working in a multifunctional and multicultural environment
* A distinct drive for results and the ability to multi-task & prioritise in a high-pressure environment; being comfortable dealing with ambiguity
* Broad knowledge of the Aerospace industry and aftermarket business and understanding of airline maintenance & planning operations are desirable
* Experience of Microsoft Access, PowerBI and Maximo suites - desirable
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team...
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search 'Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs