FRENCH SELECTION UK
French speaking IT Support
Salary: £23,700 p.a. + Benefits
Location: Leeds area
At commutable distance by car from Huddersfield, Wakefield, Leeds, Shepley, Denby Dale, Kirkburton, Skelmanthorpe, Holmfirth, Halifax, Brighouse, Grange Moor, Flockton, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Bradford, Doncaster, Rochdale, M1, M62, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, North East Manchester, Sheffield.
Also can work from home - UK home based
*** Immediate start available after the interview process ***
*** Technical skillset and hardware/computer knowledge is required for the role ***
*** Full time, working hours: Mon-Fri: 7.30am - 4pm ***
*** Experienced candidate can work from home - UK home based ***
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference 362FR2
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a fast growing company selling their IT products across Europe.
To provide IT related technical support (software and hardware), customer service for new and existing clients with orders, deliveries, payments and refund process also help them to find the right products.
- To deal with IT related technical and products problems (hardware knowledge required)
- To maintain and develop the relationship with new and existing clients in order to maximise the sales on the European market
- To organise, manage and track delivery
- To manage existing accounts
- To provide technical support on the helpdesk
- To deal with aftersales enquiries and complaints
- To provide excellent standards of customer service
- To liaise with other departments internally to resolve customers queries
- also to give support for the UK clients when French line is not busy
- Candidate can work from home - UK home based - client is providing online training but excellent hardware and IT knowledge is required for the role to work from home
- Fluent in French and English written and spoken to high standard
- IT help desk, technical customer service experiences or IT studies and hardware knowledge is required (to understand the way how a computer is built and configured)
- Knowledge of computer hardware with a good working knowledge of computer operating systems is required
- Experience as IT or Computer technician is a bonus
- Excellent telephone manners
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
£23,700 p.a. + Benefits
French Selection, leading UK-based consultancy specializing in the recruitment of bilingual and multilingual professionals for international business (industries and services). We are the leading recruitment consultancy for German, French, Italian and Spanish speaking positions. Also recruiting for positions with other languages such as Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Scandinavian languages, Mandarin, Japanese and Arabic