Programmatic Strategist (Display, Video and Mobile)
Manchester-hybrid working and flexible working hours
Space & Time is a proudly independent and progressive Growth Marketing agency, with capabilities spanning across digital media, technology, performance creative and training, including data strategy and omnichannel media planning and buying. Established in 2000, and with offices in London, Surrey, Bournemouth, Edinburgh and Manchester, we partner with the top industry brands such as Facebook, Google and Microsoft and have won numerous industry awards as we're also always trying something new! Our clients work in property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport & leisure and tourism and our difference within growth marketing is driven by our talent's ongoing pursuit of value, our commercial mindset and business empathy. Space & Time are a team of committed, inclusive, authentic and enterprising individuals. We're especially invested in the culture of our business and work hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment.
As a Programmatic Strategist, you will deliver outstanding results across all contents (Display, Video, Mobile). You will report into the Head of Programmatic, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to plan, set up, monitor, and optimise multiple campaigns.
Our Programmatic Strategist will be responsible for the preparation, activation, optimisation, and performance analysis for your allocated display, mobile and video accounts You will need to deliver regular reports and actionable insight to both clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results, and offering suggestions for continued improvement. A major part of your role will consist in producing recommendation and insights.
* Effectively manage expectations according to relevant SLAs, priorities and bandwidth
* Communicate with clients and take a lead role within meetings
* Write industry related thought pieces for the benefit of clients & the agency.
* Extensive experience of conceiving, implementing & reviewing campaigns & strategies, which deliver performance and value for clients.
* Create proposals, including recommendations for budget weighting, targeting, creative & KPIs across multiple channels for our key clients.
* Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
* Deliver client meetings with consolidated reporting and PowerPoint.
* Liaise with other team members to deliver best in class campaign delivery.
* Help identify cross sell and upsell opportunities across different channels for your clients.
* Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties.
* Conduct strategy audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders.
* Share learnings with colleagues across platforms.
* Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by Space & Time clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required.
* Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to step up, broadening your experience and skillset on a variety of challenging, but ultimately rewarding client accounts.
You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for all forms of digital paid media is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
Please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your interest in the role, as well as your salary expectations and notice period.
A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
Our staff represent a broad mix of backgrounds and a vast array of experience and expertise. Our people drive our success