This Manchester Digital Marketing Agency has an exciting opportunity for a Digital PR Account Executive - Senior Account Executive to join their growing digital PR team.
They are looking for a Digital PR Account Executive - Senior Account Executive to work on a mix of consumer and B2B clients within the motor, fashion, travel, finance and customer service sectors. You will have a passion for all things online and be experienced in digital PR. The agency offers a supportive and nurturing environment in which your career will have the ability to develop and thrive.
The Digital PR Account Executive - Senior Account Executive will be responsible for clients' PR, creating relevant coverage, whether through creative digital PR campaigns, newsjacking and leveraging media contacts. The experienced PR executive will also be responsible for content creation for client's websites and press releases.
You will ideally have a track record of implementing successful UK and International digital PR campaigns that have had a positive impact on driving website traffic and rankings.
* Brainstorming campaign ideas
* Implementing targeted PR strategies
* Building relationships with journalists and critical media outlets
* Researching trends and pitching creative ideas to clients
* Media monitoring for relevant opportunities for clients
* Use of PR software databases, distribution and reporting platforms
* Working with creative, data, development and marketing teams to develop campaigns
* Promote our clients' content, pitch stories ideas to journalists, bloggers and influencers to gain media coverage and backlinks
* Hitting client link KPIs every month
* Content campaign planning and implementation
* Manage the creation of copy internally and externally (clients and freelancers)
* Writing press releases
* Outreaching campaigns and securing media coverage and links
* Minimum of 2 years in digital PR/SEO either in house or agency side
* Experience running B2B and B2C focused digital campaigns
* Be creative and able to spot ideas, angles and opportunities for clients and digital PR campaigns
* An understanding of what makes a good news story
* A black book of media contacts and social influencers would be desirable
* Strong communication skills
* Experience researching trends and competitors
* A keen interest in digital marketing keeping up with all the latest news
* Good written and spoken English
* Content & creative writing skills
* Can work to deadlines and manage their own workload
* Experience proofreading press releases