Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Content Marketer to join their team and support their ambitious growth plans.
This role will provide plenty of exposure to own and develop the way they speak in their marketing strategy.
You'll take ownership of the content calendar and make sure that their strategy is being delivered on time and to an excellent standard. They are beginning to transition towards an Agile working culture, so you'll feel comfortable joining them on that journey.
Working as part of the in-house studio, you'll own the content style and direction and control brand consistency across the company. You'll be able to turn your hand to requests that come in for multiple marketing formats but will largely cover web articles, email marketing, brochures and sales collateral. As well as this, you'll be required to proof-read content written by others within the team to maintain high standards.
The type of person who'll thrive in this role will be someone who's well-organised, with a good eye for detail and eager to own their channel.
You'll join a small and friendly marketing team of managers and executives. You'd also be joining at an exciting time as the team is rapidly expanding, meaning you'll be part of a newly formed team.
We welcome applications from candidates with any of the following skills or attributes: Content Marketer, Content Creator, Copywriter, Marketing Executive, or someone with a BA Hons English.
* Able to maintain brand consistency across the spectrum of content.
* Campaign planning, management, and reporting skills.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills/ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Stakeholder management - able to convert a brief into exactly what they want.
* Able to develop and maintain different tones of voice dependant on project.
* Appreciation of different media (e.g. article, email, social) and how to write for each.
* Knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics.
* A good working knowledge of SEO is also desirable but not essential.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available