£3,000 bonus after 6 months, £3,000 bonus after 1 year and a further £3,000 bonus after 2 years
We have a wonderful opportunity for a CAMHS Psychologist to join our caring and supportive team at our Tier 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) hospital in Maidenhead.
Our Severn Ward, is a 15-bed PICU for both male and female patients aged 12-18 for young people detained under the Mental Health Act who are experiencing acute periods of distress which cannot be safely managed in a community CAMHS or GAU setting. The Multidisciplinary Team provides assessment, formulation and intervention until young people can safely step-down to a less restrictive environment and we generally aim for a 6-8 week admission period.
You will part of a friendly and enthusiastic Multidisciplinary Team providing a specialist clinical psychology service supporting young people who are experiencing significant mental health difficulties requiring inpatient admission. We have 60 beds across 4 wards with each having its own dedicated Consultant-led Multi-Disciplinary Team: 2 Psychiatric Intensive Care Wards, 1 General Adolescent Ward and 1 Specialist Eating Disorder Ward.
As part of our team you will be able to build amazing relationships with your patients and really be a part of their progress.
We understand the need for a positive work, life balance and would be happy to discuss flexible / hybrid working for the right candidate.
As CAMHS Psychologist you will:
* Be HCPC Registered
* Hold a Psychology Doctorate
* Complete assessment and clinical formulation of patient's problem behaviours and treatment needs
* Provide evidence based individual and group treatment programmes to address or reduce the negative impact of difficulties
* Evaluate the effectiveness of individual and group treatment programmes
* Direct and support others to carryout evidence-based clinical psychology interventions
* Take personal responsibility for ensuring that appropriate security procedures are adhered to at all times and that risks are continuously assessed and managed
* Maintain CPD of an HCPC Registered Practitioner Clinical Psychologist and to ensure competence in relation to the administration and scoring to psychological assessments and risk assessments
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, visitors and carers
We can offer you:
* Active Rewards - great discounts and offers on high street shops, holidays, cinema tickets and much more
* Flexible working opportunities
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Enhanced sick pay
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Employee Assistance programme
* Pension contribution
Apply now to be part of our amazing team and see what a difference you can make to some's life!
specialists in care. believers in people.
The Huntercombe Group (Now part of Active Care Group) is an expert in specialist mental health, neuro-rehabilitation and complex care across the UK.
With over 30 years' practical experience and knowledge as an independent provider, dealing with some of the most complex cases nationally, we understand mental health and complex care in a way few others do