Our client based in the outskirts of Lincoln are looking for a Web Developer to join their team.
What the role involves:
• Balance a variety of concurrent projects and development tasks.
• Collaborate with the web designers, developers, and other internal departments to both express and understand development requirements.
• Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
• Full-Stack developer.
• Laravel framework and the Blade templating architecture or any other MVC framework e.g. Symfony.
• PHP, MySQL, SQL.
• Consuming web services such as SOAP, WSDL and RESTful.
• Proven responsive and mobile design implementation.
• Version control (Git, Bitbucket, Subversion).
• UX/UI concepts.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive 'cando' attitude.
• Linux (CentOS).
• Experience of eCommerce shopping carts e.g. Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce.
• Use of any metrics tools for analysis of a website.
• An appreciation of SEO and its impact of the development of a website.
By working as part of the team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
• Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
• Competitive annual salary
• Regular performance and salary reviews
• Attendance bonus scheme
• 3 weeks paid tuition
• On-going staff training and improvement programmes
• 22 days paid holiday per year
• 8 days paid UK bank holidays
• You also get your Birthday off too!
• Easily accessible working location
• Smart / Casual Dress Code
• Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free parking
• Modern, warm and friendly working environment
• Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
• Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
• Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
• Working from home time
• Regular staff activity nights
Salary: Competitive - Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am - 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)