Our client is an integrated creative agency based in Manchester. They work with a range of leading UK and European brands on a mission to help them grow.
They are currently seeking a top-notch individual to join their client services team as Senior Account Manager. Someone talented, curious, a 'won't-settle-for less' type; keen to bring a fresh perspective and with at least 3-5 years' experience in helping brands thrive.
Perhaps you are an experience Account Manager excited to take the next step, or a SAM looking for a fresh challenge within a new agency. Working across multiple B2C and B2B clients, this is a great opportunity to make your mark in a fun, energetic and rewarding agency environment.
Reporting to an Account Director, you'll take primary responsibility for the day-to-day delivery of integrated marketing campaigns for a range of clients. You'll be supported by your AD and the rest of the agency team but be a self-starter and able to work autonomously. You'll handle speccing, budgeting, briefing, delivery and reporting for projects large and small - all the while maintaining quality control and excellent client service standards. You'll also chip in on new business when the moment strikes.
You'll have several years of demonstrable experience handling consumer and trade brand comms and campaigns for big clients.
We're open to people with eclectic skillsets and different backgrounds but experience in integrated marketing - and an appreciation of the power of strategic thinking and creativity - will go a long way.
Reporting into an Account Director, you will:
* Develop and maintain a positive, collaborative working relationship with your clients
* Know your clients' products, services and culture inside out
* Appreciate clients' strategic goals and help transform these into campaign solutions
* Be comfortable briefing creative, artwork, media and research
* Help develop and present creative and campaign proposals to clients
* Manage multi-channel campaign delivery across digital, social, experiential, press, OOH, radio, direct mail, websites, email etc.
* Oversee multiple activities for different clients simultaneously
* Meet deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks
* Create and manage campaign budgets and report into forecasts
* Seek out client revenue growth opportunities and work with the team to realise them
* Assist with new business / pitching when required
* Cultivate an integrated mindset by proactively working with all agency teams