Our client has a vacancy for an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st line support onsite and field based users by phone, email, walk-in or via the ticketing system. This role is offered with an immediate start and is expected to last 12 months initially.
* Supporting and resolving user hardware, software, printing, telephone and mobile technology incidents and requests.
* Logging issues and requests in the Service Desk ticketing system, monitoring queues and reassigning to other resolver groups where necessary.
* Setting up and configuring user devices, including laptops, desktops and mobile phones
* Installing and moving of computer equipment, completing internal user moves
* Patching of network devices and phones
* Installation, configuration and administration of approved software
* Administration of user accounts
* Performing basic IT administrative support duties
* Proficient in supporting Mac and PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (iOS, Android) and Client PC connectivity (ethernet, VPN)
* Expert in Windows 7 and 10
* Proficient in Microsoft technologies and supporting O365 applications including Outlook and Teams
* Experience of supporting users on site and remotely using support tools
* Strong software and hardware trouble shooting skills
* Experience in administering Active Directory, Group Policies
* Ability to document working procedures
* Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
* Excellent customer service skills are a must
* 2 years 1st/2nd Line IT Support within a fast-paced environment.
* Enthusiastic, flexible and committed attitude toward service delivery
* Experience of working with Citrix or Thin Client technologies
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available