Credit Control and Revenue Specialist
£30,000 per annum
Interparcel is a parcel broker who believe that sending parcels should be as simple as possible and we strive to make it effortless to book online through our site. We offer our service to businesses and individuals alike, giving the pick & mix of Courier services all under one roof as well as delivering to over 200 countries across the world. We have an exceptional team who delivers the highest quality of customer service, and we are proud of not just what we do, but how we do it.
We are looking for a Credit Control and Revenue Specialist who will be responsible for managing and auditing the revenue between our customers and couriers.
* To check and manage courier invoices and identify any mis-declared items and manage any additional charges applicable
* Raising additional invoices to customers
* Managing and being responsible for surcharges
* Chasing the Couriers for necessary credits
* Credit control, being responsible for chasing outstanding payments from customers and couriers alike
* Be responsible for and manage invoice entry on to the system
* Production of reports and analysis of courier performance
* Identify and recommend process and operational performance
* Have the confidence to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally, building long lasting relationships to chase outstanding payments
* The ability to resolve queries at the highest level of service
* Highly analytical and numerate
* Excellent attention to detail
* Very strong interpersonal and influencing skills; able to build relationships and trust with stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written.
* Experience of managing a small team
* Inquisitive - always asking questions and looking for ways to continually improve
* Ideally previous experience in credit control/customer facing finance role, although not essential
* Highly proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you believe you have the skills, ability and drive to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you. We are interested in what you can do and who you are and understand the attributes we are looking for are not limited to experience in similar positions.
This job description is designed to outline the main duties and responsibilities associated with the role, and this is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.
Adastra HR Ltd is an HR Consultancy managing the response to this vacancy. We are not a recruitment agency. Adastra HR Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and comply with all UK legislation. We are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.