Dental Nurse Job Profile:
Our client is a mixed dental practice in Sheffield. They are currently expanding the practice and they have 4 surgeries. They are looking to bring on new team members to join their already strong team.
A mixed NHS/private practice with 4 surgeries, they aim to provide the best care and treatments available in the UK. Our client is looking for a highly skilled dental nurse who can join the team and be rewarded with a great salary and fantastic job satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be based in within a commutable distance of Sheffield.
Dental Nurse Overview:
The role will consist of a variety of work including chairside assistance, and working the the dedicated decontamination room. They have specialist dentists that you will be working with, and this is a great opportunity to learn new skill sets. You will be a part of a great team that work well together, the ideal candidate will be personable and calm in situations when the practice can be busy.
Dental Nurse Requirements:
* Deliver outstanding customer service
* Be confident completing different Dental nurse duties and be open to learning about new specialities
* Speak calmly to patients that are nervous and be able to communicate clearly
* Be GDC Registered
* Have a lovely and bubbly personality with a focus on patient care
Dental Nurse Benefits:
* £11-18ph depending on experience
* Flexible working hours, Min of 24hour per week. Monday - Friday
* Opening Hours: 9:00- 17:30. 14:00 close on Friday
* 20 days + Bank Holidays