An international scientific instrument manufacturer is seeking an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their team!
As an integral part of the product development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining a range of high performance electro-mechanical instruments; contributing to both system and electronic board level design.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Project planning and management
* Investigation, selection and evaluation of new components
* Testing and troubleshooting of new systems
* Effective communication of complex data to other teams to streamline product development
* A degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
* A minimum of 5 years' electronics engineering experience with a strong analog electronics background
* Experience with RF, ADC, DAC design
* Hands-on electronic skills, including soldering/de-soldering component level fault finding on densely populated SMT boards
* Experience of instrument/product development to ISO9001 and/or CE guidelines
Knowledge of RF electronics and previous experience with high-end scientific equipment would be highly beneficial.
Apply today for further information!
Keywords: electronics, engineering, engineer, precision engineering, analog, digital, RF, radio frequency, mass spectrometry, design, development, ADC, DAC, SMT, PCB, FPGA, VHDL, ISO9001, CE, Crewe, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, VRS7701BH
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website