Workshop Assembler (Mechanical)
£22,800 per annum + enhanced overtime, career progression and benefits
Our client has over 50 years of production and service experience, with an established reputation in its specific field. The company is considered to be the longest standing producer of screen-printing machines both nationally and internationally. With a reputation for quality and solidity the company makes machines for a wide range of sectors, priding itself on understanding both the markets and its customers' needs.
Ideally, the company is seeking an apprentice trained or equivalent mechanically biased candidate who has previous experience working on a mechanical assembly line or as a Fitter.
* Manufacturing screen printer components using detailed engineers' drawings
* Steel Fabricating - screen printer chassis / steel frame fabricating for drying cabinets - from detailed engineers' drawings
* Assembling pneumatic systems
* Use of hand and power tools (including pillar drill, radial drill)
* Working with power and hand tool, marking out, drilling and tapping.
Standard working hours are Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.45pm
Friday 8am - 3.45pm
* Experienced mechanical engineer or equivalent
* Capable of working from engineering drawings - the ability to work in both imperial and metric
* power and hand tool experience
* Must be able to work as part of a team
In return the company can offer job security and the potential to progress within a service type of role in the future.
They are willing to pay a competitive starting rate of £22,800 per annum with plenty of overtime available, which is paid at enhanced rates
The rewards for the successful candidate are excellent. The company provides first class training with continued support from their production team.. The company also offer additional incentives, career progression opportunities and competitive pension scheme and holiday allowance