I am currently working with an renowned insurance company who are looking for a confident PMO Analysts to join their team.
The Role and Required Experience
· 3-5 years PMO experience (must be able to complete standard PMO tasks such as management of Actions and RAID logs) - not just moving dates along, looking to challenge owners for robust and meaningful updates.
· Full understanding and appreciation of project / programme governance lifecycle. They are a financially regulated business, and we must evidence strong governance controls in role.
· Understanding and experience of change control triggers, especially in a financially regulated business (i.e.., sufficient analytical experience to know when scope, timelines or budgets should trigger a change control).
· Understanding and experience of meeting cadence (steering pack production, issuing of packs, meeting attendance for understanding project challenges with stakeholders, capturing Actions and key Minutes, and issue of these)
· Experience of plan maintenance - not ownership of plans (retained by Project Manager), but ability to review, track and update MSP plans, linked to change control triggers
· Maintain an independent stand within the project, ensuring any reports issued by PMO are factual. Be willing to challenge the PM / key stakeholders on accuracy of reporting
· P30 qualification or a PMO equivalent qualification such as APM, PMI etc.