PFI / PPP Portfolio Director*****South East England with Hybrid Working, Salary £85K-£105K (dependent upon experience), bonus of up to 40%, excellent corporate benefits******
Our Client are a leading Infrastructure Investor / Sponsor Developer with a diverse and growing portfolio of Infrastructure Assets. As the team expands, they are now looking for an experienced PFI / PPP Portfolio Director (or equivalent) with knowledge of the contractual frameworks of DBFO, PFI, PPP contracts to work closely with Funders and Investors monitoring the performance of the assets.
This role would ideally suit an experienced PFI Portfolio Director or Associate Director / VP (looking to step-up and take more responsibility) currently working for a Funder, Investor or Sponsor Developer managing assets / SPC's from a financial funding perspective.
The role offers an excellent corporate benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, 40% bonus, 10% pension and flexible hybrid working. The team is growing significantly so there will be further opportunity to progress.Role
- To be a senior member of the Asset Finance team and ensure that each of the Assets meets its obligations as set out in the respective financing documents.
- On each individual asset, to work with the various business disciplines - including Finance, FP&A, Asset Finance, Compliance, Legal and Asset Management to ensure high quality, consistent, efficient, and timely submissions are made to all debt funders.
- To drive an efficient and reliable delivery of distributions from the Investments to the Group that will facilitate the Investor meeting its Shareholder dividend plan.
- To organise, co-ordinate and review all financial reporting compliance submissions to the funders, including forecasting and budgeting, management accounts, cash reports.
- To have full ownership of communication with debt funders on existing asset management matters, and to be responsible for positive relationship management with relevant debt funder stakeholders.
- To prepare and deliver semi-annual performance updates with bilateral funders.
- Responsible for the management of all annual Rating Agency processes (production of information, presentations to Rating Agencies).
- To work in collaboration with the Head of Legal and the Compliance team to deal with consent, waiver and variation requests.
- Working in collaboration with the wider Asset Management team to oversee the production of commercial and technical reporting to funders.
- To drive the production of annual desktop valuations for all existing assets.
- Lead the monitoring and debt funder compliance process across all assets.
- Lead annual rating agency processes.
- Being responsible for the identification of risks and weaknesses in the funder compliance process and providing solutions/mitigation strategies to ensure the adequate reporting, management and mitigation of all such risks.
- Driving process refinement and improvement in respect of debt funder compliance.
- Act as the main point of contact and relationship owner with debt funders for existing assets.
- Ensuring any relevant due diligence process is appropriately undertaken.
- Monthly reporting to the Investment Committee on any asset funder compliance matters arising.
- Act as a key member of wider Asset Finance team.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of project finance (PFI / PPP) legal documents.
- Experience of owning the funder compliance process / debt covenant management.
- Experience of negotiating amendments to finance and project documents on PFI / PPP projects with relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, especially active listening, influencing and negotiation.
- The ability to adjust communication style according to the audience and to ensure a successful outcome according to the stage of the transaction at any one time.
- An understanding of legal, financial, tax, model audit and insurance due diligence processes.
- Ability to work and collaborate with a team, plan work activities and prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines to report to funders.
- Extensive Project Finance experience with a PFI / PPP background.
- Financial modelling and commercial contractual review experience.
- Experience of rating agencies.
- Ability to review, understand and communicate detailed analytical financial information such as financial models and financial statements / accounts.
Please apply in confidence for more information. Only Candidates matching the requirements can be contacted.