IMG ARENA is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. We have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, UTR, PGA, DP World Tour, LPGA, UFC, and many others. As a business, we fundamentally understand both the value of our clients' content and the most effective ways to deliver best-in-class innovations to the viewer experience.
Working at IMG Arena is a fast-paced, fun, and challenging environment, defined by an intense focus on innovation. Working harder and smarter goes hand in hand with the passion and belief in the products and services we offer.
IMG Arena are looking for a full-time Support Engineer
who deeply cares about exceeding client expectations in a fiercely competitive industry. You'll also be responsible for helping our data and streaming operators resolve issues in a timely, efficient, and creative manner. Due to the nature of our business being 24/7/365, there will be shift work patterns, including weekends and bank holidays. Reports to:
Chiswick Park, LondonTHE ROLEDay to day duties in a B2B environment would include:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Work through internal/external data, streaming and event centres queries effectively
- Assist with UAT testing, training, and providing technical guidance on issues to clients and internal stakeholders
- Assist with issues on clients' live content
- Provide fast and accurate diagnosis of escalated issues
- Liaise with and manage issues with 3rd party providers
- Use our reporting tool to collate and report incident/ service requests effectively.
- Identify and implement remedial actions post-incident including relaying status updates to wider internal stakeholders
- Onboard new internal users and offboard leavers
- Create knowledge base documentation
- Help clients integrate with IMG Arena products during a hyper care period.
- Strong analytical and proactive problem-solving skills
- Time management and high attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Reporting understanding
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong team player
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Ability to work in fast paced, global environment
(but not necessary):
THIS ROLE SUITS YOU IF YOU ARE
- Good knowledge of API's and how they work.
- Understanding of JSON and SQL.
- Experience with web technology, database, computer networking a plus.
- Eager to learn
- Proactive in your working environment
- Love providing technical support
- Able to juggle multiple tasks at any one time
- Able to explain technical concepts confidently and clearly
- Passionate about sports and tech savvy