Senior Brand ManagerGreater London/Hertfordshire
- £50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car
- Brilliant Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Office Requirement
This globally recognised FMCG powerhouse with a closet full of much-loved household brands are on the hunt for a Senior Brand Manager.
The business is going from strength to strength, with all of its brands sitting as category captains and owning up to 65% of the market. With some of the biggest brands in the sector, it's no surprise that they're in growth YOY. Sold in major high street retailers and top grocers, the world would certainly be a different place without the products this business provides.
This is a BRAND NEW ROLE
for the team due to market growth over the last year and a restructure within the business. It will be a very diverse role with a huge portfolio of brands behind it and you will be responsible for a team of 2. With an energised team, collaborative work style, and the opportunity to work alongside some of the greatest marketers in the industry, this is not one to miss.
So, if you're looking for an exciting new opportunity to step up into a more senior role with a global leader in the category, then this is the one for you.Opportunity:
We need a Senior Brand Manager to spearhead and champion two huge market-leading brands in the UK.
This is an ideal position for someone who is ready to take the next step up into a senior brand management role. You will need to be strategic, excel in all things brand management, and be able to analyse category data and provide actionable insights.
You'll be managing a team of two so it is vital that you've had previous experience in line management.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 2 direct reports (JBM and BM). You will need to support and guide them in their careers.
- Driving growth through brand planning and the development of strategic initiatives such as NPD launches and ATL/BTL promotional campaigns.
- Analysing category data and undertaking consumer research to find areas for development and growth. This includes undertaking competitor research and analysis to see how brands compare and can be improved
- Managing brand P&L and forecast. You will be supporting sales teams and category teams with presentations and support material for customer meetings.
- Managing projects to ensure successful launches, monitoring targets, and regular reviews of performance.
- Managing PR and design agencies
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Category, Operations, and Global Product/ Marketing teams.
This is a brilliant opportunity to lead the development of the brand strategy and is perfect for someone who has the creative, focused entrepreneurial spirit to take this to the next level.
What will also be important is a proven track record of managing, building, and growing brands, and products.
We want to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Degree educated - Ideally in Marketing or Business.
- 3-5 Years of Brand Management experience.
- Line Management experience is essential - Ideally 2 reports.
- Experience with P&L responsibility.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of consumer insights.
- Strategic thinker with a high level of commercial & business acumen.
This type of opportunity does not come around that often, so this is a chance to really make a name for yourself, create a legacy and join a business with brilliant opportunities. Get in touch with me to find out more!