Finance Director - Rugby£80,000-£100,000 - London
I'm currently working with a leading organisation in Rugby who are looking to recruit a Finance Director for the business. Responsibilities
- Direct and manage the finance team
- Develop and control the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations.
- Head of Finance or Director level
- Experience working in Rugby or Sport
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- Responsible for reporting to all licences (ABTA,ATOL and IATA)
- Day to day management of account receivables and payments (or managing a small team for this)
- Managing all cashflow and involve in raising investment if necessary
If the role sounds of interest, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.