Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn't been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Series C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!For more information on Cognism's intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.About The Role
Cognism is looking for a Finance Assistant to join the Finance Team, to assist with Accounts Payable, and input onto our accounting system. This role will be suitable for a graduate, who has not yet started any further studies (e.g. ACCA) but would like to undertake these in the future.Responsibilities
- Management of Accounts Payable inbox
- Posting supplier invoices to accounting software
- Travel bookings.
- Review and process expense claims.
- Providing support to the CFO and Finance Manager as required.
- Working closely with individuals across the business, and at all levels.
- Assisting with month-end procedures.
- Bank/company credit card reconciliations.
- Ensuring that Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to use complex formulas and functions.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in writing.
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage and follow up on tasks.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic manner.
- 24 days' holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based)
- Cushion pension scheme
- Access to Cognism's Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- A remote GP service during these tricky times
- Access to Spill - our slack integrated therapists