Are you a Commercial Business Partner looking to progress your career in the Premium Beauty industry?
We're working with a triple-digit growth Global Beauty brand on a search for a newly created, Product Business Partner.
This iconic brand believe that the right team is key if they want to achieve their growth plans. That's why they need you to support their Sales, Marketing & NPD teams, to achieve their ambitious goals, and for you to make your mark from day one.
As a Product Business Partner, you'll be responsible for analysing and evaluating Global Product performance.As part of your position, you'll enjoy...
What you'll be doing...
- For a candidate who meets the criteria, we're expecting to pay £50-60,000
- The opportunity to receive up to 10% Bonus potential
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home twice a week
- 24 days leave, increasing to 28 days with length of service
- Insanely good discounts on the full product range.
- Lovely head office with great facilities in Zone 1, London
- Regular team socials
What you'll need...
- Lead the commercial insights for new launches (Gate Process) - Profitability, Viability, Cogs Review, Regulations & Cannibalizations
- Evaluation of product performance from both sell in and sale out - Periodic reviews with key business stake holders
- Manage the 'Discontinuation Process' - manage low performers, inventory management, and sell through strategy
- Sku rationalization by channel; Recommendation of curated ranges based on commercial analysis
- Commercial insights for key campaigns such as Christmas
- Own the commercial analysis of business forecasts- accuracy & ownership
- Commercial evaluation of the marketing calendar- does it deliver what is need to at a channel and business level
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Product experience previously
- Experience in a global online consumer business, or a luxury retail environment
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and effective communicator
- Comfortable with large amount of data and able to produce accurate, timely reporting
- Strong Excel skills and used to manipulating large amounts of data into presentable reports
- Conscientious in nature with a methodical and meticulous approach to tasks
- Proficient in Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau
Diversity and Inclusion...
- An introductory call with the team at Agora; we'd love to learn more about you, your ambitions, and why you're interested in this role.
- CV review by the client; and then a two-stage interview process
- First stage will be a video call via Teams, then a face-to-face session in their offices in London so you can get a much better feel of the working environment and culture.
Our client aims to be an inclusive organisation. They are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with their recruitment and selection process, and they are happy to talk flexible working. They will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.