Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? With indie you´ll never walk alone!
We place high value on our teams and pursue excellence for our employees and customers!
indie is an Autotech solutions innovator. We focus on edge sensors spanning multiple modalities including LiDAR, radar, ultrasound and vision for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, connected car, user experience and electrification applications.
Our design team develops custom and standard SoC solutions for automotive applications which integrate advanced digital ICs (Arm®Cortex® MCUs and/or DSP) with mixed-signal devices into a single System-in-Package (SiP). The mixed signal can include power management, RF, high voltage as well as high speed convertors allowing us to provide complete solutions to our international customer base.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing and executing all activities associated with the concept, development and validation of analog IPs for the company. Given the wide range of applications that indie Semiconductor design and manufacture, you should thrive in an environment with various system and transistor level technical challenges with use of multiple process technologies. The company success is based on a design team that can quickly assess new system requirements and derive effective techniques to meet the cost, quality and time to market targets.Job Responsibilities:
- Lead new block design circuits from marketing requirements and system architecture studies. Derive quick and effective design circuits to meet the design target within the scope of the project. Write the associated specification, design review and test requirements documentation.
- Help improve the design quality, flow, processes for first time design success and high yield manufacturability (DFM). Willingness to lead some task force to improve design flow.
- Build behavioral modeling of analog and digital circuits and complete mixed signal simulations for verification of chip level and system level performance.
- Define layout requirements for layout engineers or complete the circuit layout autonomously.
- Close collaboration with other design team members including system, application, software, lab and ATE test engineers.
- Test, characterize, and de-bug designs in the lab as necessary.
With us, you must love being part of an organization where everyone makes a difference and contributes to the company's success. Creativity
are what we value.
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering with extensive experience designing custom ICs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of BCD (Bipolar, CMOS, DMOS) silicon process. technologies involving high voltage and Automotive ISO specifications.
- Knowledge and experience of design techniques related to power management is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of transistor-level analog circuit simulation tools and frontend environments with extensive experience with Cadence Virtuoso.
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementation of mixed-signal IC design and layout.
- Create, build and execute AMS based verification test plans.
- Demonstrated ability to characterize and troubleshoot IC designs in the lab.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Job Code | #132