Project Accountant | Innovative Architecture Studio | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with an incredibly well-regarded and innovative architecture practice in their search for a Project Accountant to join their team. With a fantastic mentor in the CFO, this is a great opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious candidate to accelerate their career in commercial finance and experience a new industry.
In this role, you will be supporting the CFO and the wider finance team to ensure the senior managers have access to accurate financial analysis and reporting. You will be extracting and manipulating data to understand project profitability and provide suggestions based on your findings as well as liaising with project managers to determine budgets and timescales.
The business is extremely proud of their strong non-corporate company culture which encourages collaboration. With various socials throughout the year (in more normal times) including company away days, talks, workshops and socials, you will be part of a close-knit and dynamic team.Responsibilities
- Working with other members of the finance and data teams to extract data from the finance system and manipulating this data to produce financial reports
- Monitoring and analysing projects to determine profitability
- Working with the CFO to monitor fee schedules and resource planning
- Managing WIP
- Liaising with various Project Managers to ensure projects are meeting timescales, budgets and client's requirements.
- Previous experience in Project Accounting or Commercial finance role
- Strong financial understanding of projects
- Previous experience working in a professional services business (e.g consulting, marketing, legal practice, architecture, construction)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to communicate with non-finance people
- Naturally curious and analytical mindset
: £35,000- £45,000 + benefits + study supportStart date
: London (with flexible working options)
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ