Playtech offers a fantastic opportunity for an Operation Manager to join our Academy team and become a significant part in a dynamic, vibrant team. We are looking for an exceptional individual with a real flair for both training and operations management who can help us with keeping the band playing (with great music!). Our ideal profile would be forward thinking and intuitive, keen to advance in their career path with the ambition of becoming a leader. So, if you're:
- Passionate about training
- A great communicator
- A creative problem-solver who looks at for more than just the obvious
- Keen to get your teeth into things
- Confident (but not full of ego!)
- Eager to learn
Playtech Academy is Playtech's leading education powerhouse. We develop and deliver trainings and
training content to our employees and customers alike among other activities such as our Academy
roadshows. We are located in London and Gibraltar, and we are very enthusiastic with what we do! We always strive to improve our deliveries and reinvent our services, wherever possible.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Playtech Academy, diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We believe a representative team creates better services and makes us stronger as a business. We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our customers and staff, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. We select candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.About this Role
The Operations Manager is the beating heart of our team, as this person oversees the team's progress with every task and project. Delivering results and measuring productivity is the name of the game for this role, as every member of the team liaise with this person on a daily basis. This role is a work from home position or office based, depending on your preference. Though the successful candidate will need to be able to travel to our London office when requested.What we'll need from you
Key skills you'll need:
- Maintain regular contact with team members at all times, ensuring they are kept up to date on
- changes and progress with their tasks whilst dealing with any queries that arise.
- Have a good knowledge of the department's objectives and results.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance within the team and company.
- Understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing
- global trainings.
- Responsible for the day to day efficiency of the team's work and as such should be able to plan the
- time and responsibilities effectively.
- Appropriately manage workload and utilisation through project management software.
- Remain organised, responsive to internal needs, and able to remain motivated in a remote setting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience* within a customer centric team (preferably training).
- Be able to demonstrate strong experience within an administrative role and have strong analytical
- Experience with product delivery cycle and a familiarity with the world of product development is key.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence.
- Results driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to learn.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and keep all tasks on track.
- Experience using tools such as Monday.com and GetResponse (or any other marketing platform).
- Experience with CMS (WordPress in particular) is a GREAT PLUS.
- A keen interested in learning new software's or skills to complete tasks (either with training or self-taught).
- Enjoys coming up with new ideas and adding creatively to team projects.
- Great level of English. Any other language is a plus
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 17 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry's leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world's leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries, and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.About our Office
Our new central London hub in Holborn, just minutes from Oxford Street and the famous West End, houses more than 300 employees, bringing all the Playtech London teams together under one roof for the first time. We offer a stimulating work environment in a state-of-the-art, purpose-designed space, including a brand-new communal area, with games including pool, table football and videogames. Our regular benefits include free fruit, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the week, plus regular "Happy Friday" drinks, Summer and Christmas parties and other social events. Playtech also offers various other benefits after a full year of service. When you join Playtech, you join a global family.