La Fosse is currently recruiting for an IT ServiceNow Engineering Manager to come in to a brand new role joining one of the fastest growing tech organisations in the UK.
Our client is introducing ServiceNow and building a completely new team. As the Engineering Manager for ServiceNow, you'll partner with a Product Manager and be working to help 4000 (and scaling) employees, wherever they are. In partnership with stakeholders this role holder will define, develop, nurture and communicate the ServiceNow engineering strategy. The new team will initially be focused on IT Service Management processes using ITSM Pro and integrations with new and existing systems, using Integration Hub where applicable. The team will develop, support and administer the ServiceNow platform.Location:
City of London (Flexible to WFH)Remuneration:
up to £150,000Your role as an ServiceNow Engineering Manager
Ideally to be successful as an ServiceNow Engineering Manager
- The Engineering Manager will be jointly accountable with your peer Product Manager for the vision, mission, strategy, operational stability and innovation in the brand new ServiceNow domain.
- Set project goals and continue to support and mentor your team.
- Create a learning environment for your team and act as a mentor for engineers and up and coming leaders.
- Continuously engage and align with senior leadership, stakeholders and external strategic partners. Actively seek feedback from users and stakeholders and act accordingly.
- Helping to build effective, visible and measured team processes that enable high throughput.
- You strive for collecting robust metrics, data, and monitoring information from your services, ensuring that if an issue arises, the team is alerted before our users notice.
- You live and breathe ServiceNow.
- Proven experience of building, leading, managing, mentoring and motivating a ServiceNow team.
- Confident in effective stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organisation.
- Experience of championing the adoption of ServiceNow
- A methodical and logical approach to problem solving with a clear sense of ownership. We practice "You build it, You run it".
- Skilled in setting and assessing objectives and planning structured work for teams and routinely improving working practices.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.