Series B HealthTech Start Up
Talentedge are working with an exciting entrepreneurial HealthTech business assisting them in securing a high quality Finance Manager into their ever growing business.
The business are moving from strength to strength, increasing head count and seeing their revenue grow which is why they are hiring this role! The ideal candidate will have strong month end experience, strong UK tax exposure and have come from a growing/scaling technology business.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Continued improvement of the internal finance function, implementing new tools and procedures. Looking after all statutory reporting processes and developing the cost controls
• Preparation of consolidated monthly management/statutory accounts
• Utilise technology to automate transactional areas of finance (AP/AR/recs/payroll)
• Support Financial Controller on month end, control of general ledger and UK/International Tax.
• Partnering with key stakeholders across the technology teams
• Qualified accountant (up to 2years PQE)
• Experience of working with start ups (whether that be from an outsourced perspective or in house)
• A keen interest in technology
• Advanced Excel
• Strong technical reporting experience
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral