Skills and Competences
1. Analysis, software design, estimation, full MS stack development, deployment and maintenance (ability to analyse business problems and design suitable technical solutions)
2. High code quality, knowledge of coding standards and clean coding - ability to apply them
3. Knowledge and application of agile values, principles and methodology (Scrum).
4. Agile practices (e.g. unit testing, pair programming, code review, patterns of reuse, refactoring / working with legacy code)
5. Web development (knowledge of HTML 5, typescript, Angular, CSS, web standards)
6. MS Stack (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Cosmos DB, SQL Server, Microsoft)
7. Object-oriented analysis and design
8. Application of SOLID principles
9. Microsoft Azure.
10. Knowledge of identity and access management standards advantageous (OAuth 2, Open ID Connect, Verifiable Credentials, Decentralised Identity)
11. Ideally educated to degree level with relevant subject (e.g. technical, computer science)
12. Technical writing
13. Process driven - proven ability to implement processes across a team and to continually improve processes.
14. Health sector experience desirable (in particular system integration standards).
15. Data protection / GDPR knowledge desirable.
16. Training and presentation skills.
Please apply for further information.