LHH Recruitment Solutions are proudly supporting a market-leading global environmental consultancy group through an impressive period of growth in their legal team.
Due to continued expansion, this highly acquisitive global business are seeking to expand their In House legal function with the appointment of a Corporate Legal Counsel. You'll be joining a well-established legal team out of their central headquarters in Greater Manchester.
As Corporate Legal Counsel, you'll assist the Head of Legal in a variety of matters relating to the business and take the lead on M+A activity for the group (both existing and in the future). As part of the wider team, you'll be a trusted advisor on proceedings relating to:
- Corporate acquisitions
- Onboarding and integration of new acquisitions
- Legal compliance advice and coordination
- Guidance on legal, compliance, commercial and business risk for the group
For the Corporate Legal Counsel role, we're seeking candidates who have:
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years PQE with an expertise in corporate law, either within private practice or in-house
- Strong technical knowledge and experience around M+A activity
- Excellent commercial acumen - someone who prioritises commerciality in their legal advice
In return, this role is offering a competitive salary (£60,000 - £75,000 DOE) and attractive benefits package, and a true flexible working pattern to suit you. In this role you'll work predominately remotely, with ad hoc attendance to the office when the business requires.
Culturally, you'll join a collaborative, supportive and ambitious team. The business is on a clear growth trajectory and it's certainly an intriguing time to join an innovating sector. If this role is of interest, please apply today or contact Beth Hancock for more information.