(£25,000 DOE) Hybrid working
(2 days a week office based in Chester)4 Day Work Week - New for 2022
We're implementing a 4-day working week but you still get paid for 5! Receive a clarity day away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, wellbeing and personal development.
We're looking for an experienced CRM Strategist
to join our dedicated Inbound team to support in creating and executing top quality sales and marketing campaigns.
Have you got practical, hands-on experience using a CRM platform like Salesforce, Dynamics or HubSpot or use Pardot or Marketo to deliver advanced, tactical marketing campaigns?
Well, Prodo is looking for you. We're a dynamic, innovative team and this is an exciting opportunity to join a Diamond HubSpot agency with ambitious plans to keep on growing.
This role needs someone that's not afraid of a challenge and keen to learn - experience with HubSpot is ideal, but we're open to anyone that's got the technical transferable skills from other platforms, too. You will pay detailed attention to our client's ideal customer profiles, understand their product offering and have a strong understanding of their overall objective in order to deliver compelling strategies that help them to attract, convert and delight customers.Find out more - watch this video
https://video.prodo.com/watch/uz2B5YnFtE4tTDiF2uqrq2 5 things you'll be accountable for
5 things you need to have
- Deliver onboarding projects across all HubSpot Hubs, managing all the technical delivery aspects including integration/migration tasks.
- Support our clients in creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage inbound tactics including SEO, social, email and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Continually evolve your knowledge on all things inbound marketing and HubSpot, so that you can help us to create innovative campaigns and utilise dynamic tools that will lead to customer success.
- Conduct portal audits, analyse performance to identify sales opportunities by recommending tactical strategies using the HubSpot platform.
- Assess and integrate marketing technology products where required.
Some things that might give you that extra edge...
- Have a proven technical experience of working in growth platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo
- The ability to understand and analyse data with a brain for technical solutions
- A sound understanding of marketing automation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Confidence to host workshops and deal with clients directly
- HubSpot experience (agency or client-side)
- Managed CRM platforms like Salesforce, Dynamics
- Used HubSpot, Pardot or Marketo to deliver advanced, tactical marketing campaigns
- A can-do approach with a readiness to learn and get out of your comfort zone
- The ability to think out-of-the-box and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience within a similar role
What characteristics does a typical Prodo Person have:Have fun, do good
- Competitive salary from £25k p/a (depending on experience)
- Remote working with an occasional visit to the head office based in Chester
- Private healthcare cover & pension
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (We also close for at least 10 days over Christmas)
- Anniversary gifts - increasing with each year - to include a paid-for holiday on 5 and 10 years, plus additional days holiday, team lunches and company celebrations - we really do like to make a fuss of our colleagues.
- Annual 'away days' somewhere fun and exciting to strategise and reset!
- Personal development opportunities - we've sent employees all over the world to train in their field
- Free parking on site
- 4 Day Work Week - New for 2022: We're implementing a 4-day working week but you still get paid for 5! Receive a clarity day away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, wellbeing and personal development
Make work enjoyable for yourself and others, don't take yourself too seriously and do the very best that you can.Stay curious
Focus on improving and getting out of your comfort zone. Prodo people are more uncomfortable with the status-quo than with change! It's OK to break stuff too - that's how we learn and we always seek to continually improve everything we do.Get stuff done
Take responsibility and do what you say you'll do! It's OK to say no, but don't blame anyone for that. Solve a problem because it will lead to getting stuff done and seek help when it's needed by leaning on teams - but always own the issue.Genuinely care
Work to solve for the customer, then Prodo, then the team, then yourself. Stay open with clients and colleagues and always seek to give constructive feedback.Apply here