We are one of the world's leading energy providers, helping to power the world and pioneer the move to cleaner, renewable energy.
We are currently looking for an experienced User Researcher to join our team, working with cutting edge technology and helping us continue to be pioneers in the industry.As a User Researcher you will be expected to:
User Researcher Key Details
- Successfully direct research, displaying excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiently undergo usability testing of services and products.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of user and customer behaviour.
- Identify key findings whilst extracting valuable insights, patterns and opportunities from all avenues of research.
- Have experience of working in Agile ways with an understanding of product management.
- Salary of up to £600/day.
- Inside IR35.
- Hybrid Working (1 day a week in office at most).
- 6 Month Contract.
- High chance of extension.
If you would like to join us as an experienced User Researcher, make sure to click apply now! If you'd like to discuss the User Researcher role further, make sure to get in contact with Zachary Phillips at Anson McCade for a private discussion about the role or any additional details.