Data Governance Analyst
Coventry / Hybrid
£35,000 - £45,000
A leading supplier of energy to the midlands and above. Going through an exciting transformation where the governance of data & quality is at the heart of business growth.
Main duties include:
- Lead on the development, maintenance and implementation of the Information Management Framework, and enterprise data governance policies and standards.
- Implementation of the policies, procedures, structures, roles, and responsibilities as set out by the Head of Data of the business
- Working with Data Stewards, and other data specialists on growing data management capabilities to ensure effectives and adoption of the processes, tools and procedures in place
Skills & Experience
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to apply to, please review the necessary competencies below:
- Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, and data stewardship tools and platforms.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills with colleagues and Data Stewards and Owners
- Good written and verbal communications skills
If you are interested in this or other Analytics opportunities please contact Liam Wilson on email@example.com or +44(0) 203 871 6363. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
- For all of our live Analytics positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/disciplines/data/business-intelligence