What will you be doing?
Oleeo is seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team! Reporting to the Global Product, Brand and Communications Marketing Manager, you'll play a key role in helping us deliver our digital marketing strategy.
You'll own our social media and email marketing channels with a high influence over our content development, SEO and PPC campaigns.
As Oleeo's Digital Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for creating eye-catching content for our digital communication channels to achieve high levels of traffic and engagement.
The ideal candidate will have excellent copywriting skills, a keen eye for design and a creative mindset with 2+ years experience within the industry.Key responsibilities:
Key skills & experience:
- Work with the Global Product, Brand and Communications Marketing Manager to execute the digital marketing strategy for social media, email, content, SEO and PPC.
- Producing eye-catching digital content to be used across email, social media, website and other digital channels.
- Be Oleeo's social media champion, helping to create communities and highly engaging, clickable content.
- Set up and optimise paid-for digital marketing campaigns across different platforms such as LinkedIn Ads Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.
- Be responsible for creating email marketing campaigns and workflows including A/B testing, content creation and scheduling.
- Track performance of all social media and email marketing campaigns to assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Support with content creation for case studies, e-guides, blogs, infographics and user-generated content.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to create monthly newsletters and encourage current users to review our product on G2, Capterra, etc.
Who are Oleeo?
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2B setting.
- Superior grammar, punctuation and spelling skills with the ability to produce well written content for email, social and web.
- Experience building social media communities and creating engaging content that converts.
- Skilled at creating email marketing newsletters and workflows which gauge high CTRs.
- Experience of using Canva to create social media content including GIFs, videos and infographics.
- A good understanding of organic search engine optimisation and search engine marketing.
- Good grasp of providing analytics to optimise results and showcase success of work.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Working knowledge of using HubSpot or similar CRM.
- Confident using WordPress to update and manage websites.
- Educated to degree level - or similar - in relevant discipline.
- Must be comfortable to cover UK & US (EST) time zones.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That's how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who've come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world's most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police and Bank of America among our customers.What's it like to work here?
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, flexible environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, health cash plan, holiday buy as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby!5 REASONS TO JOIN USBehind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it's complex and challenging on the inside, it's simple and user friendly on the outside - that's what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we're not starting from scratch, we're building from great foundations.Atmosphere
No matter where you are based, there's a great feeling of camaraderie. When we're at Oleeo we're informal and approachable - our founder Charles is always available. There's a good balance - we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.Exposure
It's an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.Fun
All that you'd expect and more - lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there's a discounted gym next door!Opportunities
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we're more powerful together.