PMO Manager Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire
/ Hybrid workingSalary:
A new opportunity to work with an international multi-billion euro major player in the defence, aerospace and space sectors.
You'll be responsible for the management and deployment of project controls across a large and high profile projects.
You'll manage the schedules and baselines, presenting clear information for our project leadership to inform key decision. Working closely across functions and directly with numerous partners and customers, you'll be able to influence the management and delivery of this exciting project.Day to day your role will include:
What we're looking for from you:
- Deploying project controls within a large scale (£20-30m) telecoms satellite programme, including Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in Primavera P6, baseline management
- Implementing and operating change control across programmatic baselines to ensure clarity over performance management vs forecasts
- Identifying trends, analysis of variances, and recommending corrective actions, and focussing on proactive risk and opportunity management
- Carrying out analysis and reporting including schedule reviews, risk reviews, project reviews. Working closely with project leadership to create metrics
- Providing coaching and guidance on best practice project controls to the project teams
- Managing and deploying subject matter experts for certain toolsets
- Promoting a continuous improvement culture to project control processes to innovate and improve efficiency, capturing and cascading lessons learned
- Technical expertise in managing project controls (including scheduling, EVM, risk management, baseline management)
- Experienced in the use of Primavera P6
- Previous experience within an engineering or closely related field
Flexible working: We offer our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life through flexible hours and part time options
Custom working: The role may be a mixture of home based and onsite
You must be eligible for full security clearance. For more information and guidance please visit : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/united-kingdom-security-vetting-clearance-levels.
If you're interested, please call me on 01923 205 290 or email me at email@example.com.