Head of Consulting | UK Hybrid | £80,000- £105,000
I am currently working with a well established consultancy who works closely with MOD organisations.
They are looking for a Head of Consulting to support the growth of the business, and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients.
This opportunity will give you the chance to grow the potential of an already successful team, you will work closely with the Managing Director to help maintain the high quality service the team provides to some very important clients.
Not only will you work closely with Government organisations, but you will also support commercial clients, giving you exposure to different frameworks and helping you to develop your skills.
- Working with JSP, ISO27001 and NIST frameworks in mind
- Helping to maintain the high quality of the client's services
- Looking at risks within different Security structures and helping to mitigate these
- Working closely with the Managing Director
- Communicating with client's, ensuring services and projects are being provided to a high standard
- Mentoring and providing support to junior members of the team
- 8+ years within Information Security
- JSP, ISO27001 and NIST experience
- CISSP,CISM or CISA certified
- Senior or Lead CCP SIRA/ Security Architecture preferred but not essential
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke & McCloud are the UK's leading cyber security & information security staffing company - through having a sole focus on the cyber & information security space we have been able to foster solid relationships with some of the UK's most exciting cyber security consultancies & end-users.
Our focus on the information security space allows us to be able to help you find the most exciting opportunities in the cyber security market. If you are on the lookout for your next cyber security or information security role, please get in touch!