Xpertise Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a consultancy to hire a number of SDETs for ongoing projects of work. This is a specialist Microsoft Consultancy who were acquired by a Global System Integrator last year. They now have access to super high-level projects of work with global businesses (Including Microsoft themselves) but they still act and feel like a SME Consultancy. Employees have autonomy, internal politics are non-existent, and lines of communication and progression to the top are open and transparent.
Overview of the business: They are a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges.
Why could you be interested:
· Fully remote forever. Zero client travel or onsite expectation.
· Opportunity to work with different clients, projects, and technologies
· Heavy investment in training and budgets for conferences. You will also gain access to the pre-release of any new Microsoft technologies
· Further specialise as a C# automation tester. Work on Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure implementations across different industries.
· Plenty of career progression opportunities due to the QA team growing at pace.
· Enjoy the autonomy of a smaller consultancy, with HUGE financial backing on meaty, global scale projects
· Opportunity to gain experience with a wide range of technologies such as .Net Core, Entity, Message Bus, Cosmos DB, HttpClient, Specflow + much more
Location: 100% remote.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 depending on experience + pension + other bens
· Be able to contribute to user stories refinement and project tasks estimation.
· Ability to review and specify User stories acceptance criteria.
· Proven track record with API automated testing using C#, .Net framework, SpecFlow
· Good knowledge and understating of web services and related technologies - HTTP, RESTful services, XML, Json etc.
Nice to have:
· Exposure to Security testing
· Experience with Azure DevOps (Service bus, Orchestrator, Azure functions, CICD etc)
· Contract testing of web services / microservices
· Background in C#.Net
For more information, please contact the job poster directly for more details or apply now with an updated CV.