We are looking for an experienced Quality Test Engineer
to join an established Multi-Award
winning academic publishing company with a strong international presence.
You'll be working on the Front End
performing web testing, writing and executing scripts in the TestRail suite, running Automated and Manual tests and contributing to building automation testing frameworks in Java. You'll work closely with Developers in a small team working on launching a new web platform
and ML projects Salary - £50K - £55K + 5-10% bonus + BensLocation - Cambridge based but Fully RemoteWhy you could be Interested
- Internationally established company
- Fully Remote working model with a high degree of flexibility
- Working closely with Developers and a wider QA Guild in a flat coaching structure
- Ability to drive and build new frameworks, processes, and infrastructures across the team.
- 10-day training bonus on top of 25 day holiday and bespoke Personal Development Plan geared around Skilling up and promotion
Nice to have Skills
- Experience building and writing testing frameworks from scratch using Java
- Strong Java testing experience
- Front end/web testing experience - Selenium and Cucumber
- API testing experience - Rest Assured Library
- AWS Experience
If interested, please apply and I'll be in touch to book in a call.
"Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business"