DescriptionMarketing Automation Engineer
As our Marketing Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing the efficiency of the online marketing activities through automation. With a varied skill-set in engineering and data, you will build internal tools and processes to contribute to our rapid business growth.
Reporting into the Head of MarTech, you will support the wider Marketing department across a diverse range of projects to design, execute and measure the success of solutions to business challenges within the marketing technology team.You Will Be Responsible For
- Using a mix of programming skills, data and digital marketing domain knowledge to automate and scale our marketing activities both on the acquisition (Growth/Performance Marketing) and retention (CRM) sides, across our B2C and B2B business segments
- Create and maintain scripts, build and use APIs to and from our marketing platforms to automate, optimise and track campaigns
- Identify the key data in the organisation and build solutions to maximise their usage to improve our marketing results
- Work with our data engineers and analysts to create and maintain solutions and marketing platforms integrations that ensure consistent data flows in our DWH, to provide robust reporting and analysis infrastructures
- Support our tracking specialists to ensure all marketing platforms are seamlessly integrated to create and fuel a solid measurement plan for the marketing activities
- Help in scaling our marketing operations and campaigns by researching and implementing new solutions or completely new platforms that fuel the business growth
- Work closely with our Performance Marketing and CRM teams to support their daily activities across our 13 markets and both the B2B and B2C business segments
- Programming skills (Python, SQL)
- Experience working with APIs (REST API, Facebook Marketing API, Google Ads API, etc)
- Proven track record of creating automation solutions for digital marketing
- Experience with CI/CD and automation tools including Jenkins, GitLab
- Experience with ELT tools such as Fivetran
- Knowledge of cloud based data warehouses like AWS Redshift and Google Big Query
- A self-starter that can excel by working autonomously
- Enjoy a fast-paced, continuously evolving, environment and find motivation in supporting a variety of different business projects and goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Performance Marketing and CRM activities and tools (Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Suite and Business Manager, DSPs, Braze, ActiveCampaign, Twilio Segment, Intercom, Salesforce, Integromat, etc)
Hi, we're Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We're a team of 700 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We're the industry's smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe's leading bookings platform, working with over 40,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And....breathe.
But we're not done yet. We're on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.We'll Treat You With
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- 100% remote position with flexible working
- Annual Treatwell retreat to a sunny European destination
- All the tools / devices supplied to do the best job you can eg. laptop, monitor, keyboard etc
Treatwell is an 'Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.