Accounts Manager - Leeds - £280 per day
Market leader financial service company who are experts in providing total information solutions to businesses and consumers. There products and services help companies and minimize financial risk and maximize growth opportunities while enabling consumers to better protect and manage financial health.
The UK division is looking for an Account Manager who enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-energy department that is focused on supporting the divisions' contract billing data management processes transition from a business unit specific system into the global billing solution. This position includes contract review, data attribute identification, and transcription of contractual terms to bill the customer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of Account Analysts
• Assist in developing internal systems and processes
• Identify specific product and pricing terms and language in contracts
• Create and utilize internal documentation to select and translate contractual terms into global product hierarchy
• Transcribe contractual terms into internal systems
• Identify risk related to terms outside of standards
• Recommend and implement operational process design improvements
• Identify training based on trending concerns related to processes, technology or data
• Special projects as assigned
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a business or related field required or 2 to 5 years equivalent experience
• Prior experience in sales support, contract management, billing administration, or other related field preferred
• Proficiency in Google Suites and Microsoft Office
• Experience with CRM database software preferred; Salesforce.com
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Experienced in handling changing, fast-paced and challenging job demands
• Detail oriented, focused on data integrity and accuracy
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills using "out of the box" thinking
This position offers £280 per day inside of IR35 for an initial 3 months. Hybrid working with a couple of days a week in the Leeds office.