Senior Performance Marketing ManagerLondon /Remote £45,000 - £60,000
First-rate, travel insurance business searching for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager who is an expert in PPC and Paid Media to work within a remote-first role.
The opportunity to lead the Performance Marketing efforts for a leader within the industry, as well as consistent opportunities to develop and a generous package including a bonus.
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager will:
- The Performance Marketing Manager will be leading the campaign strategy for all paid media including Paid Search, Paid Social, and Display with the goal to consistently deliver results in line with the business targets and metrics including ROI, CPS, etc.
- Effective management of budgets daily, and strategising monthly and yearly budget plans.
- Dashboard creation and management to present to internal stakeholders, evaluating performance weekly and monthly.
- As the performance marketing manager, you will also be working closely with the internal teams, especially customer experience to make improvements to the customer journey through paid media.
The required skills for the Senior Performance Marketing Manager:
- Needs to have experience working with and managing large budgets within a B2C setting.
- The senior performance marketing manager also needs to have 5+ years of working across the implementation/ strategy of Paid Media
- You will also need to have an in-depth understanding of PPC and to have built up strong experience building Paid Search campaigns.
- The performance marketing manager will also require a good amount of management experience, with the ability to make fast decisions.
- Remote role, London based
- Highly autonomous position
- Bonus attached to the package
To apply for this Senior Performance Marketing Manager job please click below...
3Search's customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. You can read our D&I charter here.