NEW - Up to £60k + Performance Bonus - Website (Web) Product Owner - Fintech client based in Cardiff offering a remote role with occasional travel into the office
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with an overall strategy.Responsibilities
- Working with Human Centred Design Teams to identify Customer problems and needs and developing solutions to fill those gaps
- Informing the Business strategy and developing a product roadmap to achieve business goals specifically around rebuilding the website from the ground up
- Working with in-house product development squads to scope work, define a backlog of user stories and support delivery
- Validating potential solutions through prototyping and customer testing
- Work with data and finance teams to understand how products and features are engaging customers and how their performance can be improved
- You will need to come in and own the website and have the confidence and prior expereince to do so
- Experience and success working in a product role
- Experience of working with web analytic tools for example: Hotjar or Google analytics.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum product development environment managing user stories from creation into delivery.
- A genuine passion for creating industry-leading, user-centred, digital products.
- Experience working with market research, identifying opportunities through interviews and desk-based research.
- Experience working within a start-up or Fintech environment would be Great!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years' of experience in product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scrum or Agile experience
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK