Morgan Mckinley are delighted to be working with a massively growing organisation based in Brackley. who are looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to Join their growing team.
-Preparation and reconciliation of allocated shared service balance sheet accounts.
-Post all necessary journals and releases to the profit and loss account.
- Assist the Financial Accountant in preparing audit schedules and files for the annual Group audit.
- Support Financial Accountant with Oracle period end routines.
- Support Financial Accountant in monthly process improvements and reporting developments.
- Support Financial Accountant in quarterly Oracle upgrade testing.
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA Studying
- A basic knowledge of accounting principles, including double entry.
- Excellent numerical ability. Experience of reconciliation work.
- Accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and use initiative.
- Be a team player and be willing to help cover others work in their absence.