Our Global SaaS client (operations in Europe, US and Asia), with A+ investors, is looking for a Global VP, Corporate Controller based on the East Coast
to drive people, processes and systems in preparation for an IPO. This is a newly created role reporting into a dynamic and driven CFO.
The ideal candidate will have extensive industry experience within SaaS and/or enterprise software, be technically proficient, have demonstrated success driving process improvement and developing high performing accounting teams. They are looking for a driven leader who conveys the energy and credibility to accomplish our goals and the experience to lead and mentor a rapidly growing enterprise.
In this role, you will lead and scale their accounting functions. You'll be a trusted advisor to the executive team. Ensure their accounting operations support and scale with hundreds of millions of revenue, 25,000+ customers, 800+ employees around the world. Partner with the President and CFO, and prepare the company to be IPO-ready. They have big aspirations, and this would be an opportunity to help us get ready for that next step.WHAT YOU'LL DO...
WHAT YOU'LL BRING...
- Oversee all accounting operations, A/R, A/P, general ledger activity, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and IFRS standards
- Lead and have responsibility for revenue recognition, accounting standards, share-based payments Be the single threaded owner for the financial audit process
- Be the single threaded owner for their ERP (NetSuite). Integrate NetSuite across all acquired entities, and build improved profit and cost reporting, including better mapping categories and nomenclature to how they operate the business
- Implement tools and processes for improving efficiency and driving automation Document and monitor business processes to maintain internal controls. Create and maintain documentation around key processes and compliance policies
- Manage compliance and tax reporting requirements, and manage and adhere to transfer pricing mechanisms
- Oversee the treasury function and manage our global banking platform implementation
- Bachelor's degree and higher degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years of experience
- CPA or equivalent with IFRS experience
- Experience at a Big 4 or large national accounting firm
- Experience leading large-scale financial operations and accounting/control teams