Taylor Hamilton is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy working in the Industrial Engineering Sector. Our dedicated Account Managers are experienced in the field of Quality, Production, Sales, Service and Team Leadership.Our client
This dynamic company manufacture and supply a wide range of measurement systems for dimensional quality control. The products and services are used across a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, medical and many others. Role details
Job title: Application Engineer - Contract Inspection
Job Type: Permanent
Job location: UKRemuneration
The basic salary on offer is between £38,000 and £43,000 dependent upon experience and skill level. The position also offers superb working conditions and a full training plan with ongoing support.Job Description and responsibilities
Qualifications, skills, and attributes required
- Be a technical expert in the product range, utilizing knowledge to fulfil customer requirements
- Deliver customer demonstrations
- Working independently to complete inspection project
- Provide and relay technical information
- Present results to customers when required
- Develop solutions to meet customers' requirements
- Complete administration for invoicing and recoveries
- Degree in Engineering, or equivalent by experience
- Experience with customer interaction
- High degree of IT literacy
- Driving license and availability to travel when required
- Knowledge and experience of metrology desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of CAD/simulation desirable but not essential
A person with a determined mindset, enjoys troubleshooting and has the ability to manage their own workload. Although the role will involve working independently, it is important the person is good team player.Additional information
Please apply for full consideration. We aim to provide feedback within 5 working days. Every application is treated with the uppermost confidentiality.
By submitting your application, you are consenting to TAYLOR HAMITLON using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application of future employment. Your data is not passed onto a 3rd party.
Taylor Hamilton is committed to achieving industry wide diversity. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.