FourMarketing was founded over 20 years ago and consists of a number of businesses, with the mainstay of it's work in wholesale sales, agency representation and distribution.
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Finance Manager to join our Tax & Treasury Finance team in our Market Road, London, Head Office on a permanent basis.
The Finance Manager will take full ownership of the group's Tax requirements covering regular VAT returns, and Fiscal Rep / OSS reporting in the NL as well as periodic statutory requirements for the groups 14 legal entities in 10 territories.
The successful Finance Manager will also be responsible for the groups working capital requirements and managing multi-currency requirements on an on-going basis.
As a Finance Manager, you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' PQE, preferable obtained in a similar role
- Have strong technical accounting skills and a desire to remain fully up to date with best practice
- Full understanding of UK & European VAT treatment, returns, sales and intrastate
- Possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills, (minimum of pivot tables, vlookup and IF formula)
- Effectively manage and develop a team of 4 in a busy environment
- Understand intercompany transactions and transfer pricing
- Have strong attention to detail and be able to work on number or projects simultaneously
- Possess great communication skills
The successful candidate will enjoy access to a variety of benefits such as:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement + plus Bank holidays each year
- Generous staff discount across a variety of brands
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Seasonal ticket loan
- Charity time-bank scheme
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Access to Four Group Gains- online access to a variety of discounts across various retailers