I am hiring for this exciting opportunity within a dynamic fintech organisation. They are VC backed and operating in a dynamic environment. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager / Product Manager who will be able to lead from the front, being hands on as well as working with the CPO to establish the product culture.
- Devise, maintain and communicate the short- and long-term roadmap aligned to the overall company vision - and based on customer input, market dynamics, competitive positioning, strategic fit and timing imperatives.
- Design and implement user groups and customer councils to build and communicate our value proposition to the market
- Partner with the CPO to define the product roadmap, plan sprints and review performance to optimise velocity, quality, and resilience.
- Work with, develop and mentor a junior product owner within the team currently.
- Effectively manage the Senior Leadership team's expectations on timelines and delivery, identifying risks and mitigating actions early.
- Promote agile working to drive efficient and effective change across the business.
- Experience delivering product in a Fintech or B2B Software environment.
- Experienced operating and owning a product strategy through to execution.
- You understand what it means to work in a scale-up business and thrive in that environment.
- Proven experience being client facing and understanding the importance of building a product based on customer needs - comfortable being the voice of the customer internally.
- Experience of creating requirements, building, and managing product backlogs, and delivering on OKRs.
- You currently work or have previously worked in an Agile development environment and have a deep understanding of the tools and techniques used to manage its execution.
- Experience working with Jira, Git and Confluence and are used to a Kanban approach to sprint management.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and can build trusted relationships with your team, other colleagues and leaders in the organisation.
- 28 days holiday - with the option to roll on 3 days.
- Private Health insurance for you, your partner and dependants.
- Nest pension access on completion of probation (3% company contribution, 5% employee contribution)
- Wellness offerings
- Whole company offsite.
- Onsite Gym Access (London Office)
- Flexible working